PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 20 years. Three months ago I have made mini-abortion...

Anastas
28.07.2004, 16:03
Hello, the doctor! To me of 20 years. Three months ago I have made mini-abortion. After that at me the menstrual cycle (before there could be a delay for seven days) was completely stabilized, strong pains in the first day have disappeared, but has begun strong PMS (a constant nausea during monthly, a giddiness, nasal bleedings). The doctor has advised to accept djufoston on a tablet two times a day with 16 for 25 day of a menstrual cycle four months on end. Plus to all at me a hysteromyoma (13 mm), and she has told or said, that djufoston in addition appoint or nominate and at a myoma. Whether you agree with it or this? Whether also good it is a preparation? Whether he will help or assist me from pms?

At me still erosion shejki uteruses, and t. To I did not give birth or travail, I cannot cauterize it or her. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me to accept oksigrissant on 5 tablets three times a day three weeks on end.

In addition, to me it is appointed or nominated travolechenie and a cyclic vitamin therapy for prophylaxis of a myoma. .takim in the image, many medicines simultaneously turn out. Whether it is normal? What can you tell or say in this occasion?

In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
30.07.2004, 03:21
Stop only on djufastone. But at such regimen of reception, it is necessary to be protected very carefully.