PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me have diagnosed pseudoglandular erosion about an element...

Anna, 36 years
28.07.2004, 11:13
The dear doctor!
To me have diagnosed pseudoglandular erosion with elements of a leukoplakia and displozii to an easy or a light;a mild degree. The doctor has directed on laser konizatsiju shejki uteruses. The doctor speaks, that all will be executed is out-patient, but in the meantime if it is a question of a dissecting away of part SHM the given operation is represented to me enough serious. Prompt please, How much or As far as this procedure is dangerous? Whether are possible or probable j?

Thanks!

Soboleva L.I.
30.07.2004, 02:02
Dear Anna! The given procedure spent by the qualified gynecologist does not represent danger. It not a dissecting away of a part shejki uteruses, and excision of patholologically changed tissues. Complications meet seldom enough. For the prevention or warning of inflammatory process regular processing shejki uteruses is spent by medicinal substances. After procedure probably time or temporary change of menstrual function.