PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. 3 has had been ill with a trichomoniasis back, has passed or has taken place course of treatment, posl...

Egor
26.07.2004, 13:23
Hello. 3 has had been ill with a trichomoniasis back, has passed or has taken place course of treatment, after delivery of analyses disease is revealed nebylo. Accepted metronizadol and sumamed. One of these days have appeared allocation similar to those which were at disease. Sexual attitudes or relations had only with the wife, she on 3 m month of pregnancy if it is a trichomoniasis as he has arisen anew and that to us to do or make. Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
28.07.2004, 03:59
Hello, Egor! Probably, what is it a trichomoniasis. Address to the doctor, make smears and find out, what is this an infection. Then to you will appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment in view of pregnancy of your wife.

Egor
29.07.2004, 14:08
Whether prompt there is a treatment at which probably conservation of pregnancy? That you, if have advised it really illness or disease.

Soboleva L.I.
30.07.2004, 01:15
Treatment trihomoniaza during pregnancy is quite possible or probable. Concrete preparations I shall not advise you. Vo-the first treatment depends on a duration of gestation of your wife, and vo-it is better than the second vse-taki in the beginning to borrow or occupy in diagnostics.