PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Very much I require consultation. After porvatogo a condom...

Tanya
29.07.2004, 00:05
Hello.
Very much I require consultation. After porvatogo a condom in dangerous day has drunk postinor (as in the instruction it is necessary - in current of 72 hours (I have drunk in 12 hours) one tablet, in 12 hours after the first - the second). Has passed or has taken place two day and the compulsory menses is not present. Whether it is normal? Nothing hurted or was ill;was sick and does not hurt. When the menses can come? Whether she Is obligatory? Whether Remains probability to become pregnant?
Thanks!

NNN
29.07.2004, 07:32
Do not experience! It is vain!. I pereodicheski drink postinor when there are troubles such as porvanyj a condom or late interrupted sexual certificate or act. First time has accepted postinor about 2 years ago. I do not know as will be at you, but at me at the majority of my girlfriends the menses begins for 6 7 day after reception 1 oh tablets. And at one my friend the menses begins in time on a cycle. postinor operates or works trouble-free though he and is harmful. At me for example the mood strongly spoils.

Lali
29.07.2004, 22:50
eto ne oznachayet chto vi beremenni. pastinor sam po sebe inogda narusheyet cikl v tom mesace kogda vi yego vipili/tak chto net problem. no uchtite yego luchshe prinimat ranshe chem za 72 chasa/to yest staraytes kak mojno ranshe vipit yego.

Soboleva L.I.
30.07.2004, 00:47
Hello! At reception postinora failures in a cycle are quite possible or probable. The menses can begin before term, later or in time. Even after reception postinora there is a small risk of pregnancy so if the delay will be long - address to the doctor internally.