PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to eat tangerines during pregnancy? I on 23...

Irina
12.07.2004, 15:04
Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to eat tangerines during pregnancy? I on 23 her to week.

mashka
14.07.2004, 02:42
It is possible, I too eat oranges and tangerines. Though speak what is it it is not recommended, but all of them eat, at me all girlfriends during pregnancy ate with tones tangerines.

jana
16.07.2004, 20:39
I the first time hear such nonsense. I read, that to vegetarians naooborot recommend to eat more oranges as vitamin C helps or assists to acquire iron in an organism. I on 15 week of pregnancy and every day eat and apelsyny, and tangerines. Vo-the first I do not eat meat, and vo-the second I am simple very much them I want.

Alain
20.07.2004, 05:50
Any it not nonsenses if to abuse - the child will have an allergy. But ponemnozhku it is possible.

The anonym
23.07.2004, 21:57
It is possible! And the fact of presence of an allergy at the kid iz-for deliveries of mum IN DURING PREGNANCY is not proved. It simply version.

Creambird
25.07.2004, 23:27
It not nonsenses! The fact of communication or connection of an allergy at children with abusing separate products mother is proved. It is possible to experiment certainly, but the allergy a thing artful, on the first to year can and not be shown. Tangerines - citrus, allergens are strong enough. 3 5 pieces, certainly will not bring harm, but kg for once - obvious search, for example. And meat is during pregnancy it is necessary, but, by itself not iz-for iron which contains and in other products, and can be filled by vitamin complexes, and iz-for the necessary amino acids containing only in animal products. To construct the vegetarian ration, giving necessary amino acids theoretically probably, but it is complex or difficult, without the dietarian it is impossible in general. " My girlfriends of a fur-tree " - not argument - nobody doubts, that the child will be born alive and healthy. The main thing - to support or maintain this health in the further. Without allergies now it is not enough children, therefore during bere mennosti it is very important to watch or keep up the ration, to avoid any excesses and to watch or keep up presence at a ration of all necessary substances and vitamins.

JUlja
29.07.2004, 20:38
Little girls, to us of 13 weeks, I too constantly want tangerines. There was a toxicosis and was rescueed or saved;salvaged only by them. Zatoshnit, I shall eat a tangerine, and it becomes better. Alain, and - nemnozhku is how much in day?

Alain
30.07.2004, 00:15
I support or maintain in this plan Creambird, the only thing, that itself would be afraid even ponemnozhku daily them to eat. But, eventually, there can be at each pregnant woman culinary preferences. So I at all do not impose the opinion. All of success!