PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prezhdevremennaja minstruacija

Juliashka
28.07.2004, 16:32
Prinimala kontracepticheskie tabletki "Novinette" vmeste s antibiotikami (hotia v apteke skazali chto antibiotik ne podeistvuet na deistvie tabletok). Posle okonchanija priema antibiotikov nachalis' mesiachnye. Dazhe neznnaju prodolzhat ' pit ' tabletki ili sdelat ' semidnevnyj pereryv? Posovetujte!

mariamm
28.07.2004, 21:28
About that that antibiotics break action of hormonal contraceptives, is written in the summary of a contraceptive.
To finish drinking a pack it is necessary, chotby the bleeding has not begun even more strongly. But prior to the beginning of a new pack it is necessary to be protected in addition

Juliashka
29.07.2004, 13:19
Big spachibo for the answer. The bleeding has indeed decreased, as I continued to drink contraceptives. I am going to in holiday on the sea... And just I get in a seven-day break. Whether it is possible to start to drink the second pack without a seven-day break?
In advance thanks for the answer.

mariamm
29.07.2004, 22:44
High probability, that you it or this will not avoid a bleeding. Better then omtenite a pack earlier also receive a bleeding, and in 7 days begin new and poezzhajte on the sea