PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, the ophthalmologist has told or said, that at me a destruction vitreous or glassy t...

Aleksandr Nedostup
27.07.2004, 05:21
The dear doctor, the ophthalmologist has told or said, that at me a destruction of a vitreous. A problem that besides it or this at me a dysplasia of a connecting tissue, an imperfect bone formation. The ophthalmologist has not found while the reasons of occurrence of a destruction. Tell or say please, whether can DST become the reason of occurrence of clots of a vitreous, and eyes iz-for DST are subject to what risk? I Shall be grateful for the answer, Alexander.

Aleksandr Nedostup
28.07.2004, 15:49
Still addition: uzi an eye has shown, what at a low degree of a myopia of an eye very long, the reason all in the same illness or disease? The scleroplasty is not dangerous in that case?

Kuznetsova E.A.
29.07.2004, 21:49
The diagnosis - a dysplasia of a connecting tissue generalizing, displays of such defect can vary considerably. In my opinion, damage of a vitreous - display of your basic disease, but the forecast vse-taki will be better given by the ophthalmologist on the basis of a clinical picture. Concerning a scleroplasty: if the incompetence of a connecting tissue after a while the eyeglobe again will accept the form is expressed, that is there are fears, that the result will be temporary.