PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist urgently advice or council. To destination the doctor accepted ginipral all over again on...

Alina
17.07.2004, 16:42
Help or Assist urgently advice or council. To destination the doctor accepted ginipral all over again on 1/2 tab. 4 raza/days, then on 1/4 tab. 4 raza/days Began with droppers 2 times for 3 hours. The doctor of a day time hospital (where I dripped ginipral and a glucose with aktoveginom; disturbed nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly)
Has told or said, that I continued to accept ginipral, and then I the gynecologist will cancel it or him gradually. On what the gynecologist, having learned or having found out, that I accept this preparation, udivlenno at me have looked or seen and have told or said: " He gives very much a greater or big load on heart! What for? Stop gradually to accept it or him. " As it gradually - nobody has told or said. Yes I still took tablets that from one stria, with another. In one day has drunk 2 times on 1/4. And for other day has found out, that on the second stria there was only half of tablet. To buy new packing I did not want, not iz-for money, and iz-that any more did not wish to accept this preparation. Has decided to drink in 1 day 1/4 and in other day 1/4, t. e. This half of tablet to stretch or drag out for 2 days. Already the second day after the termination or ending of reception me disturbs heart: I choke (though heard, that on 6 ohm month at pregnant women it happens); even in a dream at daybreak I hear and I feel as heart strongly beats; disturbs feeling of gravity in the field of heart; sometimes pricks.
I very much experience, whether it is reflected in mine malyshke. I do not know as me to act. To the doctor in a week, earlier job does not allow, it is necessary to ask for leave. Now for putting off or taking out of these signs I use Corvalolum and anaprilinom, happened them earlier used, t. To. At me, as well as at mum heart sometimes poshalivaet though the cardiogram at me was normal, and pressure usually lowered. I wish to receive advice or council of the doctor or knowing person what to accept in this case or already nothing to accept. In advance thanks.

Lena.
19.07.2004, 14:39
I too accept ginipral. But first time I hear about any strias. Explain please.

Alina
22.07.2004, 14:24
Well as they are called I do not know - on one plate of 10 pieces and on another 10. Strias, a plate - has no value or meaning;importance. The main thing at me has not turned out to reduce gradually a dose and to finish reception.

Lena.
26.07.2004, 06:48
Actually the preparation very good and effective, has no contraindications for the kid. Simply at you a hypersensibility to it or him;them (a tachycardia, a dyspnea or short wind). Talk with vrachem, let he (she) will compare with advantage or benefit for pregnancy (whether there is at you now a threat or already is not present) and by-effects at you. Define or determine (together with the doctor), that at present it is more important, to exclude risk of premature birth or births (what term at you - I do not know) and if it or him is not present what for you "to suffer and accept additional intimate or cardiac preparations. I accept ginipral on 2 3 tablets in day and I feel normally. Your state of health can is not connected with this medicine? You do not accept together with it or him something type aktovegina, cocarboxylases, Curantylum, Riboxinum?

Alina
26.07.2004, 09:15
No. I accept only vitamins Elevit, vitamin E in red capsules, has just stopped to accept Magne 6, but after a break I shall continue. And term at me about 6 months.

Lena.
26.07.2004, 14:16
Nevertheless find out, whether there is at you a threat. If the risk is great, can what nibud other preparation can replace ginipral? But all of them about one action also are connected with a circulation and respiration. Can will address to the therapist?

Alina
29.07.2004, 21:39
Thanks for the response, Lena. Already evening, I feel better, I think, that Corvalolum today any more is not required. For target I shall look or see, all can will be adjusted.