PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Descended or Went today to the local doctor in occasion of tussis and loss of a voice. She mn...

marina
28.07.2004, 22:12
Descended or Went today to the local doctor in occasion of tussis and loss of a voice. She to me has measured pressure (110/80, my usual 100/70), has heard to a thorax, has told or said, that all has purely diagnosed: AVI also has given the sick-list till Monday. Has appointed or nominated Polyvitaminums, an adhesive tape pepper. I accept Maternu, an adhesive tape have already pasted. In the morning the temperature was 36, 4, and now I have had a sleep also temperature that 36, 7 that 36, 9. I cannot understand: how to me vse-taki to be treated, if the doctor anything acceptable has not advised? One vitamins? Whether it is possible to drink broth devjasila, to rinse or gargle a throat tincture prpolisa? The Doctor has told or said, that is possible, but to not take a great interest or be fond. How it?

marina
29.07.2004, 21:01
Explain, somebody what to do or make? Descended or went today to the local doctor in occasion of tussis and loss of a voice. She to me has measured pressure (110/80, my usual 100/70), has heard to a thorax, has told or said, that all has purely diagnosed: AVI also has given the sick-list till Monday. Has appointed or nominated Polyvitaminums, an adhesive tape pepper. I accept Maternu, an adhesive tape have already pasted. In the morning the temperature was 36, 4, and now I have had a sleep also temperature that 36, 7 that 36, 9. I cannot understand: how to me vse-taki to be treated, if the doctor anything acceptable has not advised? One vitamins? Whether it is possible to drink broth devjasila, to rinse or gargle a throat tincture prpolisa? The Doctor has told or said, that is possible, but to not take a great interest or be fond. How it?