PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. The doctor has appointed or nominated klastobegit (if I am not mistaken) before inseminats...

26.07.2004, 12:53
Hello. The doctor has appointed or nominated klastobegit (if I am not mistaken) before an insemination, then djufaston, then again klastobegit. Has not told or said to me to make US, that me has surprised. Well it is not important. Has come for 8 day (has spent on drink last tablet klastobegita in day of reception). The doctor has looked or seen and has told or said, that the insemination will be not not done or made with the CYST 4 on 4 see has not bursted folikul. It is necessary to tell or say and the doctor it knew, that at me a third month of an ovulation is not present. A question in the following. The first cyst at me now is (has appointed or nominated Progesteronum to prick 19, 21, 23 day of a cycle). And that with me will be, if as a result of secondary reception klastobegita at me again will not burst folikul. At me one more cyst will be. What to do or make? What preparations to drink? Really only Progesteronum?

Kamenetskij B.A.
29.07.2004, 18:01
Presence of volumetric education in an ovary is contraindication for purpose or appointment of any stimulating therapy.