PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The girl asks me to hand over analyses on any infections of a urinary tract a cat...

Paul
28.07.2004, 03:50
The girl asks me hand over analyses on any infections of a urinary tract which at men can to pass or take place imperceptibly, and at girls hardly. We are going to to cease to use condoms and we hand over all analyses. How the analysis on an infection distinct from spidov and hepatitises surrenders? What that "spoke" is entered (and she disposable?) and the girl has chilled a bladder. Recently at it or her was ritsediv. Unless it is not passed sexual by? And in general through how much months after its or her last sexual contact (at me up to it or her year as anybody nebylo) effectively to be checked up on every possible viruses (a hepatitis, spid, what?)?

Pasenjuk A.M.
29.07.2004, 17:52
The analysis on an infection can be by birth - a serodiagnosis - hepatitises, AIDS, a lues, chlamydias, virus infections, a mycoplasma - and a smear on the Infection (flora in general, the ureaplasma, VPCH) IFA a method or PTSR - undertakes from a urethra special odnorazovaj a thin brush. The prescription of sexual contacts does not influence accuracy, but for example AIDS can not opredeljats in current of 5 years. A cystitis if he not specific, is not passed sexual by