PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Itch and dryness

Ekaterina
29.07.2004, 07:01
Hello. From the beginning of a cycle used suppositories kippferon, behind that betadin (the thrush in the extremity or end of the previous cycle) and in an hour after a masturbation (an arm or a hand pure or clean has begun, fingernails or nails short) has appeared feelings of dryness and an itch in a vagina. It during treatment betadinom. Has drunk fljukostat, I use brown in Glycerinum, passes or takes place, then in couple of days again an itch and dryness. ZPP is not present, OK not prinemaju. The husband ruguljarno drinks fljukostat, we are protected by suppositories nonoksinol. What to me to do or make if the itch and dryness appears after I potroguju there arms or hand?

evromedprestizh
29.07.2004, 16:24
Dear Ekaterina! It is not necessary to your husband to accept on a regular basis flukostat, and to you I recommend more detailed inspection at the doctor of the gynecologist. Probably, that prisutsvuet still any infection, except for fungic or fungal.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category the -gynecologist- the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.