PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treatment of a thrush

Vick
29.07.2004, 08:43
Hello the Doctor. At me a thrush. The diagnosis is put by the doctor (candidiasis) the doctor has appointed or nominated treatment: beginning or starting from syringing by soda, a suppository, a tablet (Nistatinum, Metronidazolum and t. Item). At me a question what for excruciate itself a heap of tablets can be to buy or purchase one medicine (from those that advertise or promote on the TV), the difference in the price is not present, therefore I do not understand why the doctor has registered an old "antiquated" method or he is more safe or is effective. I heard that many complain of effect of Nistatinum and it or he is necessary for drinking in a plenty. As what to be better new modern agents or old system of treatment registered to me. What your opinion? You will advise what medicine? In advance thanks.

evromedprestizh
29.07.2004, 16:21
Dear Vick! By soda to be syringed I do not recommend, it will even more aggravate a situation. Metranidazol does not act on a fungic or fungal infection, try to go " on a modern way ".

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category the -gynecologist- the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.