PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please with a following question! At me pregnancy 9 akusherski...

Anja
27.07.2004, 15:05
Help or Assist please with a following question! At me pregnancy of 9 obstetric weeks, and by my calculations - about 7 weeks from the moment of conception. In a smear the mycoplasma and urealitikum is found out. I dokotor, speaks, that in mine sluche it is necessary to spend on drink antibiotics after 16 weeks. Disturbs that, our calculations miss already in 2 weeks. Whether it is possible to begin treatment antibotikami after 16 obstetric weeks (from the moment of previous monthly) or it is necessary to wait two more weeks? To be treated, probably, will have, as now mucous vospolena, and the doctor spends external processing Miramistinom. In advance thanks for the answer.

The anonym
28.07.2004, 10:37
anja, and you and your doctor are right on the . Pregnancy (40 ned.) start to count with perv-go day posledn-their monthly. Thus your term 9 akush-them ned-l. From here a divergence, but consider that for initial always take akush-y term, instead of term from conception. And treatment needs to be begun with 16 weeks akush. Term, as well as the doctor speaks. Success to you!

Ryazanov And.
28.07.2004, 23:35
To solve the problem on necessity of treatment it is possible only after quantitative definition of the maintenance or contents of microorganisms, for this purpose you need to make crop on these bacteria with definition of sensitivity to antibiotics. At massive body height of bacteria treatment by antibiotics after 20 obstetric weeks is appointed or nominated. (if you consider or count term from conception duration of pregnancy will make 38 weeks.)

Anja
29.07.2004, 03:48
C to you big for the answer (any more the first on my reports)! I have talked with dokotorom several days ago concerning term of treatment, but she any more first time speaks - 16 weeks. The risk for the kid if treatment is spent after 16 weeks, instead of after 20 is how much great? And more, whether any harm from candles Atsilakt for 10 weeks of pregnancy is possible or probable? Thanks huge.

Ryazanov And.
29.07.2004, 13:06
Looking what treatment to you the doctor will appoint or nominate and how much or as far as it is expedient immeno in your situation. From candles of harm will not be.

child
29.07.2004, 15:54
The doctor.. I am simple in despair. Today was at the doctor (the new doctor whom to me very much recommended)... She has told or said, that in no event any tablets, any B6, to cease to drink deksometazol which to me doctors have registered owing to raised or increased DGA (a quarter of a tablet) and to forget about infections and doctors till 16 weeks, any polizhinaksa and atsilakta, and any US till 18 weeks, and also to drink no more than 300 zhitkosti in day (though edemas at me while are not present)... And treatment of infections - only before the sorts or labors.... And a tonus at me because me too often look in zerkalalah and process....
I do not know even what to do or make. Very much it would be desirable, that the kid was healthy... But I have absolutely got confused... How much or as far as its or her references are proved? Whether it is necessary to me to continue treatment atsilaktom or any struggle against an infection till 20 weeks?