PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day! At me in 3 weeks wedding, I wish to make to the husband podaro...

Karina
29.07.2004, 08:14
Kind time of day! At me in 3 weeks wedding, I wish to give the husband a gift - the first night without a condom, but I do not know, how it is better to arrange it. Before any other agents of contraception did not use. Hormonal tablets did not drink, t. To., vo-the first, were irregular monthly (iz-for raised or increased Prolactinum, after treatment he in norm or rate, the cycle was rather normalized, but all the same about 35 40 days), vo-the second - an irregular sexual life, and in the third - very much I am afraid to recover. Hormones all in norm or rate. First of all I am or be interested, what consequences and reactions can be after reception postinora, and also - what else there are methods of "fire" contraception. What would you advise?
With hope for your help, in advance I thank.

Soboleva L.I.
29.07.2004, 14:06
Hello! Urgently I do not recommend to use postinorom, especially considering your endocrine problems in the recent past. After application postinora disturbances of a cycle down to sterility or barrenness are possible or probable. In your situation it is possible to use spermitsidy (for example, farmateks) - up to the sexual certificate or act. If day of wedding is necessary for a while right after to a menses or shortly before there will be enough syringing by an acidic solution. And in the near future it is better to address to the gynecologist for selection of a reliable method of contraception on the future.