PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the dear doctor! In the beginning of September I have had been ill with an inflammation l...

Oksana
28.07.2004, 04:18
Good afternoon, the dear doctor! In the beginning of September I have had been ill with a pneumonia and an acute nephritis (I think complication on kidneys). It was treated without tablets, only Su-Dzhok by therapy (acupunctures on a palm). Already on September, 22nd analyses were in norm or rate (leucocytes in urine all over again were 56000, steel 4000 6000), me have written off or have copied. The soya in a blood has decreased with 37 up to 12 by September, 12th, uzi kidneys too almost in norm or rate. But the most terrible, that I have become pregnant on a background of these illnesses or diseases and now a place to myself I do not find, I am afraid, that there will be deviations or rejections in formation of a fetus, suddenly my kidneys will not sustain a double load Prompt, that to me to do or make: to give birth or interrupt or travail or interrupt pregnancy (she desired)?

evromedprestizh
29.07.2004, 14:03
To make US and if ber-t develops normally I recommend to leave. Make crop wet and rise on the account on ber-ti.