PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At present I pass or I take place inspection, the doctor means...

Nina
29.07.2004, 05:57
The dear doctor! At present I pass or I take place inspection, the doctor means, that spkja. Results of analyses within the limits of norm or rate, except for Testosteron-Depotum and Prolactinum, have appointed or nominated Dexamethazonum 1 to night with 5. ts. As, there is a language barrier with the doctor, ask you pomoch to me. What is spkja? Dexamethazonum is really very harmful? Accept it or him prior to the beginning of a menses? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
29.07.2004, 13:46
1. SPKJA - a syndrome of polycystic ovaries - the hormonal disturbances, ovulations accompanied by absence, sterility or barrenness. 2. At raised or increased Prolactinum it is necessary to exclude an adenoma of a pituitary body, to receive specific treatment. 3. Only the raised or increased level of Testosteron-Depotum is not the basis for purpose or appointment of Dexamethazonum. It is necessary to search for a source of rising of its or his level. 4. If there are indications reception of Dexamethazonum is necessary.