PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchenki! You here prol viruses, about analyses everyones, names abstruse! And as n...

Veronica
18.07.2004, 13:55
Devchenki! You here prol viruses, about analyses everyones, names abstruse! And how our ancestors in due time lived, beremenili, gave birth or travailled without analyses and?

The anonym
19.07.2004, 21:07
ranshe the bionomics was another. Our ancestors did not live in such greater or big cities and we did not breathe such air, which dyshem now. They ate other nutrition and did not go to a McDonalds! To me it is very strange, that you ask such question, if you the adult person would not be asked by a question as our ancestors gave birth or travailled!

vika
23.07.2004, 19:09
Well here I at the great-grandmother had 7 children have survived 3 (two at a birth has died in the sorts or labors, one child within a week after the sorts or labors, one in the age of 4 years). How much was not mature beremennostej - I do not know, but too I think were. Here so they also lived - without doctors and analyses - the attitude or relation to children was - " the God has given, - the God has taken " - hardly particularly you will arrange such rasklad. Take an interest still statistkioj - how much parturient women died during sorts or labors or during pregnancy of complications.

Alain
25.07.2004, 15:05
You, Veronica, correctly think also I agree with you from that party or side, that earlier at mankind worked as well as in all nature natural selection. If the child was sickly and sick he or perished in a womb, or in the first years of a life. But survived developed in most cases with " pyshushchim health ". As to you have already correctly written, now such it is impossible radically. I always reflect and doubt: and whether doctors correctly act, rescueing or saving;salvaging at times remediless detej-invalids and VICH-carriers or bearers which parents have refused. How much by it or him to be excruciated will have in a life! And unless the statistics does not horrify you, illnesses or diseases in connection with nauchno-technical progress "have how much looked younger" all? Unfortunately, that the person has already created, works against it or him. So hardly now there will be 100 % the-healthy married couple capable in our conditions " the healthy posterity without any interventions of modern medicine is easy or light narozhat ". And hardly in the course of time the situation will improve, instead of all is more to worsen.

The anonym
27.07.2004, 09:50
And how much parturient women died??? It was absolutely ordinary " earlier has died in sorts or labors ". And as has correctly noticed Vick, survived very few or a little;little bit kiddies, therefore and gave birth or travailled in such quantities or amounts.

Ekaterina.
29.07.2004, 13:23
To all told or said - and how much now carriers or bearers of these sores. And their our great-grandmothers have passed us.