PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 36 week of pregnancy. In usual house conditions pressure a normal...

Olga
26.07.2004, 13:19
At me 36 week of pregnancy. In usual house conditions pressure normal but when I come on reception to the observing doctor, I start to worry and pressure jumps on the average up to 140 100, happened and above. They wish me to put Each time in a hospital and I each time write receipts on refusal, t. To. I do not wish to test stress ahead of time and I do not see the reasons to treat me. But now the doctor literally words frightens me of that if at sorts or labors I will have such pressure, with me not begin to potter and will make cesarean section. Now I drink dopegit from pressure and uspokajushchivaj tea, Leonurus. In all rest at me it's OK, only a small myopia. Tell or say, whether the truth, what to me can make Cesarean section and whether doctors in this case are correct?

irina
29.07.2004, 11:42
Dear Olga. Visiting of the doctor for you is a stress. Therefore and reaction of an organism is those. Wish to get rid of it or this and to give birth independently? Write I shall help or assist irinavin@mtu-net. ru