PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I try to become pregnant from the middle of September while results are not present before was...

Lena
27.07.2004, 14:33
I try to become pregnant from the middle of September while results are not present before there were 2 abortions of pregnancy came without problems. On 22 d. ts. Has fallen to an ice (skated) on a stomach or belly, in day the stomach or belly strongly was ill in day has made the test he has shown 2 strips, I already was delighted but next day and the subsequent already one strip, all attributes coming nearer monthly. Whether tell or say could provoke falling that that implantation has not occured or happened or it is necessary to look endometry or the defective or incomplete ootid was (uzi in the summer it's OK, after the second abortion of cleaning not bylo-all has left itself). And whether pregnancy in a following cycle is possible or probable?

Kamenetskij B.A.
29.07.2004, 11:18
Elena! Two abortions it already an occasion for trouble. I do not deal with immediately a problem nevynashivanija and in given it is better to you to consult in the specialized center on nevynashivaniju.

The standard algorithm of inspection, as a rule, includes:
- Exception of anatomic factors (anomaly of a structure of a uterus / UZ-research either GSG i/or gisteroskopija/)
- Exception of genetic deviations or rejections (a karyotyping of both spouses, HLA-an identification of both spouses)
- Immunologic inspection (antifosfolipidnye antibodies: lupoid anticoagulant and anticardiolipins of classes IgM and IgG)
- Exception of systemic endocrine disturbances (saharny Diabetum, dysfunction of a thyroid gland / hormonal inspection endokrinologa/)
- Research on presence of the latent infection (TORCH-the test / T - toksoplazma; O - others - other infections / chlamydias, mycoplasmas, ureaplazmy/; C - a cytomegalovirus; R - rubella - a rubella; H - herpes - gerpeticheskaja infektsija/).

Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./