PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Pregnancy of 12 weeks. The back above a loin (mo yesterday has started to hurt or be ill;be sick...

Nata
24.07.2004, 02:06
The doctor! Pregnancy of 12 weeks. The back above a loin (can has blown) yesterday has started to hurt or be ill;be sick. I was hurted or was ill;was sick never with kidneys and I do not know as they hurt... Objasnite how to define or determine kidneys or not

SPETS
24.07.2004, 19:03
The symptomatology is various... takshto not necessarily kidneys, hand over analyses of urine (better time two) at lechushchego the doctor

The anonym
26.07.2004, 13:06
So can prove both a tonus of a uterus, and simply raising or increasing load on muscles of a back. Watch or keep up for oskankoj, hand over analyses of urine and a blood, consult to the gynecologist.

JUlja
29.07.2004, 11:14
If the pain is connected with kidneys (that is the pyelonephritis of pregnant women develops) thus urine happens to a characteristic opposite smell. At least at me so was. I on a smell of urine could even define or determine, whether by way of at me a kidney at present.