PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! One year ago strip operation from for extrauterine has been made...

Lera
28.07.2004, 23:10
Hello! One year ago strip operation from for an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis has been made. Have removed the left pipe. Has passed or has taken place a course of a hydrotubation, sdalal a picture. Now I am going to safely zaberement. From next month the doctor has told or said, that will register stimulation of an ovulation. But I all the same have three questions:
The first, before monthly and sometimes after (in poslednii three months) began to hurt or be ill;be sick the right side there where there was a pipe. What is it can be and why?
The second, I be ill or sick with a rubella, in connection with what write to mass-media about priblizhajushchesja epidemics, I wish to learn or find out, whether I can inoculate against a rubella?
And the third, earlier always went in the winter to pool, and now " and it would be desirable, and it is pricked ". Tell or say, in my situation it can be though than that is dangerous? In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
29.07.2004, 10:31
Pains - most likely solderings, an inoculation can make, this your desire. The pool has also indications and contraindications.