PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 5 ned. Pregnancy. I test awful delicacy and lips...

Light
21.07.2004, 09:05
Hello! At me 5 ned. Pregnancy. I test awful delicacy and weariness, how much I sleep I get enough sleep, I accept vitamins Vitrum prenatal. Something or something else can is necessary? I Live in the north soon polar night.
Thanks.

Ekaterina.
21.07.2004, 22:31
This normal status in the first trimester, is connected with hormonal reorganization, the phenomenon passing or taking place. Correctly eat and get enough sleep.

Janna
24.07.2004, 17:09
With me the same situation. I too on 5 weeks. Too to sleep I want. Probably of it or this you will not get rid. I work full day. I come home and to sleep I lay down.
I try to distract. I do not think of a dream. And if very much I want that I do not refuse to itself to have a sleep. It it's OK. Do not worry.

The anonym
26.07.2004, 11:00
All in norm or rate! The dream - protective reaction of an organism, is more sna-than more calmness!

Lyudmila
29.07.2004, 08:50
In the first trimester I thought, that I shall be hung up! Apathy to affairs, it would not be desirable even once again from a bed to rise. Thought, that all pregnancy so will be, but to the second trimester all has come to norm or rate! I wanted on a disco, to make rearrangement in an apartment, to drive on vele. In a word, at All of you in norm or rate (it will be better further!!!:))