PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I already addressed with this question in a heading "pregnancy", n I want e...

Olga
27.07.2004, 00:13
The doctor, I already addressed with this question in a heading "pregnancy", n I wish to consult with you. I had an allergic edema (very strong) on the face, and I had to drink 1, 5 tabetki Suprastinum, 1 tab. klaritina, plus still "fast" have made to me " a hot nyxis ". For that moment at me 2 days of a delay (basically, a cycle at me not constant so can zaderki and was not). Now I am more and more convinced that I am pregnant (have passed or have taken place 5 more days). How the spent treatment can to affect or have an effect a fetus? The risk is how much great? It is very important. This pregnancy very long-awaited. Whether it will be possible to define or determine deviations or rejections at early stages? Comment, poalujsta, in detail. I thank.

Anna
28.07.2004, 13:00
Forgive or Excuse, that I interfere, but I was in a similar situation. In conference, unfortunately, doctors sometimes tighten or delay with the answer, and for me worst of all there was a uncertainty (by the way and for the child too), therefore I in day after has learned or has found out about pregnancy vranula in blizhajshchuju mediko-genetic consultation, there have really calmed, have given out references, at them I am observed till now (22 weeks) though I hope at you are not present anything serious)))

Natalia
29.07.2004, 04:23
Dear Olga! There are no occasions for trouble in occasion of these procedures. Calm down! And in genetic consultation rekomonduju "to jerk" weeks through 4, there to you can recommend a place where will make US of a fetus, fetus, instead of that do or make usually in female consultation. Such experts in the field of US of a fetus can see all morphological defects, or tell or say, that they are not present. Happily!

Olga
29.07.2004, 07:21
sposibo all huge, you have calmed me, necessarily I descend or go in genetic consultation!