PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I do not understand that occurs or happens, after the first days, as for...

Tanja
28.07.2004, 15:55
Hello, the doctor!
I do not understand that occurs or happens, after the first days as come to an end monthly if I am engaged in sex all time sexual labiums very strongly swell and then start hardly hardly to ache a bit... And during the most sexual contact, sensation, that as though a member " in sand "... t. e. As if all walls of a vagina inside " in sand ", and is very unpleasant..... What is it can be? When there was such I first time remember very much was frightened... But hours through 6 8 all has passed or has taken place... It can be dangerous? Has told or said kak-that to the doctor, she at once to neigh the beginnings (probably and the truth madly ridiculous situation...) also has told or said, that an allergy... I do not know that to me to do or make.

Pasenjuk A.M.
29.07.2004, 07:02
It can be allergic reaction, its or his insufficient humidification can, in tokoj the condom and ljubriknt (greasing, for example "Premitsija", or spermitsidnyj cream Farmateks therefore is recommended to a situation.