PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who used the test for pregnancy, that with two strias, I do not know, how...

Ira
24.07.2004, 03:34
Who used the test for pregnancy, what with two strias, I do not know, how is called? Prompt, please: whether this test is mistaken? If is mistaken, when - when shows "is not present" or when shows "is"? Thanks

Ljuda
24.07.2004, 12:47
Is mistaken, sometimes, when shows, that there is no pregnancy though she actually is, on the contrary, almost never

LANA
26.07.2004, 16:39
At me was not mistaken. And further a fragment from clause or article about tests. www. mama. ru most the wide circulation was received ekspress-with diagnostics of pregnancy by means of test-systems in which basis the principle of a chromatography is put. Sensitivity of the test or dough is sufficient for practically 100 % of-exact diagnostics of pregnancy on 1 j day of a delay expected monthly, and often it is possible or probable and for 3 5 days before a delay. By means of such test or dough in many cases the extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis comes to light or is taped also, however, to distinguish it or her from a uterine pregnancy on the basis of one this test or dough it is impossible. Now on sale there are the various trouble-shooting tests allowing independently to reveal presence of pregnancy in house conditions. More often such test represents the display stria immersed in urine for 1 2 minutes. By quantity or amount of the painted strips judge presence of pregnancy.

Marina
29.07.2004, 07:02
I had a delay 3 days, the test has not shown. And it was pregnant