PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have lived with the girl of 6 months. Once she has admitted, that has changed to me, and...

facteur7@yandex.ru
28.07.2004, 16:17
I have lived with the girl of 6 months. Once she has admitted, that has changed to me, and the joke has then told or said what is it. We have left 3 months ago. B she has informed me, that is pregnant (4 5 mes). I doubt, that ja-the present or true father of the child. How, where and on what duration of gestation it is possible to establish or install paternity? Or it is necessary to wait only a birth of the child for this purpose? Heard about the analysis of DNA, speak, that very exact. When, as well as where it or him to make? Whether it is possible to make it or him already now? Many thanks. (facteur7@yandex. ru)

Kuznetsova E.A.
29.07.2004, 01:10
Yes to define or determine paternity 99 % are possible already on terms of 9 10 weeks of pregnancy, with accuracy 99. It is necessary for the woman to it or this term to make the analysis of a blood on RV both a HIV, and a smear at the gynecologist. If you muscovites can communicate with me on t. 311 85 56, in the morning up to 10.00 or in the evening after 21.00.

Rose
29.07.2004, 06:15
Hello! I wish to admit to you, that has gone through this awfully humiliating procedure. We did not begin to do or make the analysis during ber-sti, have decided to wait sorts or labors. All this time we were together and very much believed and hoped, what is it our general or common kid. Up to ber-sti we with this person did not live together and certainly changed each other. As a result when all associates, parents and friends have seen mine ber-st all very much were glad! 2 months ago I have given birth to the wonderful boy. Directly in rodzale at it or him have taken a blood from a cord or navel and have brought in komercheskuju clinic on the analysis for 500 dollars. The boy by results of the analysis has appeared not native. It was the awful tragedy for me and my young man. We have left under its or his initiative. I advise right now to solve this question! Whether think this woman and if it is the another's child is necessary to you that you will do or make further. I am absolutely lonely and unfortunate now. By the way the second daddy too otkazyvaetja as lives in Staffs or States and in its or his life already was a similar case with court and the alimony. 10 times think also all weigh! It is very serious question!!!