PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is enterokkok?...

RITA IVANOVA
21.07.2004, 15:42
What is enterokkok?

Malanova T.B.
23.07.2004, 17:11
The originator of an inflammation - enterokokk.

Rita IVANOVA
25.07.2004, 05:20
What the originator of an inflammation, that at me what that inflammation means? At me what that of allocation from a vagina, after treatment of a clamidiosis and have not passed or have not taken place, stuff. I have cured and allocation have remained also to me the doctor that at me enterokokk has told or said. Write more in detail that I have understood that to me to do or make, the bottom of a stomach or belly constantly hurts. Thanks.

Anna Avdeev
26.07.2004, 23:18
At me at present a menses, and I feel a small burning sensation in the bottom of a stomach or belly and at walking a few or a little;little bit pain gives to a bottom of a backbone. Whether there can be it the beginning inflammatory protsesa predatkov
What primary attributes of an inflammation of appendages, whether inflammatory process if temperature normal can proceed.

Anna Avdeev
29.07.2004, 04:30
At me at present a menses, and I feel a small burning sensation in the bottom of a stomach or belly and at walking a few or a little;little bit pain gives to a bottom of a backbone. Whether there can be it the beginning inflammatory protsesa predatkov
What primary attributes of an inflammation of appendages, whether inflammatory process if temperature normal can proceed.