PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! To me of 27 years. We with the husband have made 1 attempt EKO, result otritsa...

Marina
28.07.2004, 09:31
Zdrastvujte! To me of 27 years. We with the husband have made 1 attempt EKO, result negative., 2 attempt was EKO + IKSI and too without rezultatno (at me an obstruction of uterine pipes). Help or assist to understand please. To me have made molekuljarno-the cytogenetic analysis by means of hybridization in siti (FISH-a method) lymphocytes perefericheskoj bloods. Result: the Karyotype 45, X nuc ishXcen (DXZ1x1) or 15 / 47 XXX. nus ishXcen (DXZ1x3) or 9 / 46 XX. nus ishXcen (DXZ1x2) or 200. To the husband have made the analysis spermogrammy: mobility active - 25 %, slabaja-20 %, nepodvizhnye-55 %; forms with normal morphology: less than 1 %, forms with doubtful morphology: 4 %, pathological forms of 95 %; Anomalies spermatazoida: 95 %, shejki 40 %, 20 %. It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion how such analyses influence an outcome of attempts? Whether and objazatelno to us to do or make EKO + IKSI? Can is better than more attempts simply EKO? Whether there is at us a chance of a positive outcome?

Kamenetskij B.A.
29.07.2004, 04:14
If in the first attempt it was impregnated not less than 50 % of the received ootids in carrying out IKSI there is no necessity. And here carrying out doimplantatsionnoj diagnostics in the given situation is necessary. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI (including diomplantatsionnuju diagnostics of embryoses) you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./