PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, at me pregnancy of 30 weeks. At night very much reduces calfs downwards...

Irina At.
26.07.2004, 16:12
Good afternoon, at me pregnancy of 30 weeks. At night very much reduces calfs in the bottom of legs or foots. Advise, that to me to do or make. Something can does not suffice to my baby. What is it can be and from what. For earlier, it is grateful.

Alla
27.07.2004, 15:23
Do not try to get to the bottom, why and why, it is useless. Simply know, that such happens at pregnancy and very much often. There is one way - as soon as will feel, that reduces calf, at once pull socks of legs or foots on itself - instantly passes or takes place.

Vick
28.07.2004, 15:40
It is shortage or a magnesium, or a potassium and a calcium (on different sources of the information). Try to eat dried fruits (dried apricots for example) - to me has helped or assisted.

Nina
29.07.2004, 03:28
Mum has learned me: as soon as a leg or foot has reduced, it is necessary to water legs or foots. And if there is no such opportunity - even simply posljunjavit palits and pomochit a leg or foot under kolenkoj. Even such elementary way always at once helped or assisted me. Legs or foots reduces at pregnant women very much often.