PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. It would be desirable to receive a trustworthy information in occasion of mine...

Zoe
26.07.2004, 14:38
Hello.
It would be desirable to receive a trustworthy information in occasion of my position.
To me of 40 years. Children are not present. 2 times married a year, are not present pregnancy, disturbances in a menstrual cycle have begun. Whether I can become pregnant at the following of the indication of US (matka-obych., forms the sizes 50* 31* 46, contours are equal, ehogennost the structure or frame of a myometrium homogeneous is raised or increased, the structure or frame endometrija homogeneous a functional layer corresponds or meets to 1 phase m/ts thickness m/an echo 6 the right ovary 22* 10 1, 03 ehogennost parenchyma the capsule is raised or increased is not visualized folikuly in quantity or amount are absent the left ovary 20* 10 ehogennost parenchyma the capsule is raised or increased is not visualized folikuly in quantity or amount are absent an exsudate in a small basin is not visualized) and hormonal inspection (LG 11, 0 FSG 8, 6 Prolactinum 306, Oestradiolum 104, Testosteron-Depotum 0, 29 hydrocortisone 138)
Thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
29.07.2004, 03:12
Zoe Privedennye uz-data are a variant of norm or rate, however carrying out uz-researches cannot answer at all on a attention to the question brought by you. Within the limits of this forum questions concerning inspection are very often asked at sterility or barrenness. Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend adequate treatment. Naturally, at revealing any pathology both from the husband, and from the wife, this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:
1. spermogramma + MAR-the test in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate (under indications)

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes (a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy)
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG (under indications)
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts (under indications)
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if this procedure is planned), (group of a blood and rezus-the factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on a/t to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability, smears series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure are appointed or nominated to flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment)

Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./