PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such problem - I was ill, term six weeks, holds...

Svetlana
26.07.2004, 12:46
Hello! At me such problem - I was ill, term six weeks, the temperature 2 day 37, 9 keeps, tussis and a rhinitis, to all today has found out allocation svetlo brown color, a little, but is. The stomach or belly thus does not hurt. Help or assist advice or council. Tomorrow I am going to to the gynecologist, but today it can is possible kak-to help or assist that, than to bring down temperature?

Maria
27.07.2004, 14:20
Temperature up to 38 38, 5 to not force down, treatment while only bezmedikamentoznoe: a frequent gargle of a throat broth kalenduly/shalfeja/romashki/a solution of soda with salt, it is possible to irrigate throat Faringoseptom/with Inhalyptum. From tussis mother and the stepmother to make and drink under the instruction. In a nose often a hydrochloric solution, the Interferon. Warm drink (morsy, tea with a lemon and honey, milk with honey and soda). The confinement to bed (air a premise or room is more often) is obligatory. Allocation svetlo-brown - the serious sign, is necessary urgent internal survey of the gynecologist. Success.

Nata
29.07.2004, 03:11
Allocation - probably reaction to your illness or disease. Drink no-shpu to remove or take off a tonus of a uterus and tomorrow it is obligatory to the doctor. The temperature can be forced down Paracetamolum. Health to you!