PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, greetings!! At us 32 nedelka, last days I feel fights Braks...

Julia, 30 years
25.07.2004, 04:16
Girls, greetings!!
At us 32 nedelka, last days I feel fights Brakstona-Higsa (the uterus hardens) about times 10 in day a bottom of a stomach or belly does not pull, the loin does not disturb, sometimes only I feel koljashchie pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. I drink noshpu, I put a papaverine. Who can nibud collided or faced with a similar situation, prompt pozh-that

Lena.
28.07.2004, 06:35
To me the doctor has told or said, that norm or rate - up to 6 times a day. Mozhite to accept GINIPRAL (with the consent of your doctor!) on 1/2 tab. 2 of time in day. No-shpa and a papaverine too it is good, but no-shpu it is better to prick v/m. of Success!

Svetlana
29.07.2004, 02:23
Vse eto individualno. U menya 35 nedelya, a inogda takie dolgie i silnye shvatki, i tozhe bolno byvaet. Matka tverdeet i davit na vse drugie organy. Vse zavisit esche ot fizicheskoi aktivnosti - esli silno rabotat, to i shvatki budut chasche. Mne vrach skazal esche, chto chem bolshe srok beremennosti, tem silnee i prodolzhitelnee shvatki. Boli vnizu zhivota mogut vyzyvatsya ot davleniya malysha. Ne perezhivaite - eto vpolne normanyi protses.