PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me last monthly were 25.12.2001 of Pregnancy n...

Galina
24.07.2004, 20:01
Hello. At me last monthly were 25.12.2001 of Pregnancy are not present. Has gone to the gynecologist. She has pressed to me gde-that below on the right, to me was very sick. The doctor has told or said, that there can be a cyst and has directed on US. US has shown, that it's OK. The doctor has told or said to come weeks through two. I have come. She has looked or seen, has told or said, that it's OK. Speaks, wait still, can monthly will come. And the stomach or belly and hurts me there where she to me pressed. And allocation all over again were white, have then appeared brownish. What is it can be? Also what to do or make with monthly?

Olga
25.07.2004, 15:32
Try to descend or go in regional KVD (kozhno-a venereal dispensary) - the qualified experts there sit!!! Business in an infection can... .a if is not present - to you will be quieter. But do not sit on a place - time, believe, not the best doctor!

Olga
26.07.2004, 11:20
Also can address to genekologu-to the endocrinologist in rajonuju consultation. Can hormonal disbalans....

Maryanna
28.07.2004, 03:39
Similar on my signs, and at me extrauterine...

natasha
29.07.2004, 02:14
zadergka mesyhnih na 2 nedele. Test na beremennost dal otrizatelnii rezultat. I 1 mesyz cigy na diete i poterila 4kg. eto moget bit prihinoi?