PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, are how much dangerous peaked or acuminate kandillomy? And than they can be you...

anna
26.07.2004, 11:33
Tell or Say, are how much dangerous peaked or acuminate kandillomy? And than they can be caused or called? To me of 20 years, first time was at the gynecologist, and he has put me such diagnosis and has told or said, that it is necessary to delete them. Not therefore he it has told or said, that in this clinic they receive huge money from such operations. How much or As far as it is dangerous?

Oshchepkova S.R.
27.07.2004, 00:47
The reason of occurrence of condylomas - papilomovirusnaja an infection. It is necessary to hand over a blood on VPCH 16 and 18. If them have found out, the risk of oncogenous diseases shejki is great. It is necessary to treat: local therapy + rising of immunity.

anna
28.07.2004, 01:22
Tell or Say, and what is this an infection? (papilomovirusnaja)? Simply venereal infection at me cannot be - by time of visiting of the doctor I was engaged in sex only 3 times, only with one partner and it is obligatory with a condom. Also that mean 16...? And what local therapy should be? That is, operation on their excision is not necessary to me? Very much I am afraid, that the doctor could me and deceive. Thanks for your consultation.

Pasenjuk A.M.
29.07.2004, 01:55
VPCH, he the virus of a papilloma of the person, is the reason both peaked or acuminate condylomas, and simple warts and papillomas on a body of the person. There is a set of subspecies VPCH, for gynecologists special interest represents subspecies 16 and 18 (accordingly 16 and VPCH 18) because these subspecies are allocated at women with a cancer shejki uteruses, those are oncogenous. VPCH can cause a lesion of a skin and mucous perineums, shejki uteruses, at very widespread infection at pregnancy can cause destruction of a fetus. It is shown as in the form of fine vyrostov (peaked or acuminate or flat condylomas) and in the form of inverting (tissues growing depth) condylomas. Very seldom in 10 15 % of cases the condylomas which only have arisen at pregnancy can pass or take place independently after sorts or labors. Treatment consists at a distance condylomas (local therapy) by means of solkoderma (chemical excision) or cryolysises (liquid nitrogen), or a radiowave electrosurgery, or lazervaporizatsija (last two methods are most effective), then is appointed or nominated depending on an expression of process mestno (on wads) or perenteralno (those in injections) immunostimulirujushchaja therapy.