PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my newborn child of 5 days from a sort, him have defined or determined the second group to...

LENA CENTURY
27.07.2004, 15:29
To my newborn child of 5 days from a sort, him have defined or determined the second group of a blood. I wished to ask a question, whether there can be a second group of a blood at the child, if at mother and at the father the first. In what cases can such occur or happen? For the second day after sorts or labors the child became zheltenkim, fibers of eyes of steel of citric color. Doctors have told or said what is it a postnatal or puerperal icterus. How long she proceeds, on how much it is serious what to undertake to mum? Parents are assured of the first group of a blood at themselves. Whether could mix in a maternity home the child? To him did or made the repeated analysis of a blood - the second group has proved to be true. In advance thanks.

The anonym
27.07.2004, 20:11
The second group at parents with the first????? Such cannot be UNDER ANY CONDITIONS!!!!!!! Here there are some variants: 1 - urgently recheck group of a blood of both parents (even if you are assured on 100 %)! I had such case: the husband on 200 % has been assured or confident of the 3 j to group of a blood as was the donor many times and to him tau defined or determined; when to ours rebenkuts ponadobmilos a urgent hemotransfusion (at the child 2 I group, at me - 4), the husband has flatly refused even to hand over on the test. As a result I have addressed to all friends, and the blood has been found. And later year he made out honey. The information or inquiry for drives. The rights, and to him there have told or said to hand over a blood on group, it has appeared - 2 I!!!! He has not believed, has gone to other place and peresdal some more time in different places - there was EVERYWHERE 2 I!!!! And all life he has been assured or confident, that 3 I. Here tak-that.
2 - check up once again group of a blood of the child.
3 (the latest, what can occur) - the child not yours if you gave birth or travailled in a usual maternity home, have suddenly mixed birochki? BUT it is improbable.

Urgently I advise to begin with the first item or point, and then to do or make the test for paternity.

Sonja
29.07.2004, 01:52
The second group of a blood if at parents 1 will be in 25 % of cases!!!