PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my mum of 49 years. Nearby 2 h years back to her have diagnosed " a fibromyoma mat...

Marina
25.07.2004, 06:55
To my mum of 49 years. Nearby 2 h years back to her have diagnosed " a fibromyoma of a uterus " about 10 weeks. Initially special criticality of body height of a tumour it was not observed, though in a year (hardly it is more) the tumour has reached or achieved the sizes of 14 weeks. Some doctors advised operation, some doctors were against - under indications vaginalnogo the gauge (US) without operation it was possible to manage. Yesterday mum did or made the analysis of a blood (she the teacher and is obliged to pass or take place obligatory check in an out-patient department - so the analysis was type "RV" - as it seems to me). Very low hemoglobin - 64. In the spring at it or her the level of a hemoglobin was 84 86. Today mum did or made already developed or unwrapped analysis of a blood (I speak " not medical " tongue, I hope, to the expert it will be clear), results will be known only on Monday. As doctors are silent, prompt me, than the low hemoglobin in the given situation is fraught. Very much I experience. In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
29.07.2004, 01:24
If a hysteromyoma of 14 weeks development of an anemia on a background menstrual vydeleny iz-for their profuseness is possible or probable. If it so it is better to be operated.