PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 15 weeks, in parallel with pregnancy a cyst of the left ovary (p...

Alisa
26.07.2004, 12:12
Pregnancy of 15 weeks, in parallel with pregnancy a cyst of the left ovary (on US that a cyst endometrioidnaja there are more than data). The sizes 32x45x29 mm. Whether prompt necessarily its or her excision at pregnancy or it will be possible to solve this problem after pregnancy. The cyst was also up to pregnancy approximately 1, 5 years, but the doctor at whom I was observed, has defined or determined it or her as endometrioidnuju and without dynamics or changes (does not grow and does not decrease) and has calmed me that this cyst cannot prevent pregnancy, even moreover can pass or take place. Now I am observed at other doctor, and its or her opinion is strictly opposite - she there are, that the cyst is necessary for removing during pregnancy, that she not pererosla in an oncology. Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion on this question. And if it is possible your references about where in Moscow there are good experts on pathologies (in particular on cysts). In advance I thank.

Soboleva L.I.
28.07.2004, 00:51
Hello, Alisa! In my opinion excision of a cyst during pregnancy is unessential. If you are in Moscow is better to address in Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecologies, Perinatologii (on Oparin's street). Their coordinates can be learned or found out on a site www. pregnancy. ru

Alisa
29.07.2004, 01:11
Many thanks for advice or council. Tell or say, and whether there are doctors who specialize on such pathology during pregnancy as cysts. Or such highly specialized experts are not present?