PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years. In January to me did or made abortion, after that monthly...

Natasha
25.07.2004, 03:24
Hello! To me 24 years. In January to me did or made abortion, after that monthly go poor or scanty (4 5 linings for all time) and brown. Earlier they at me were for 5 6 days, now 4. In two months after abortion I nachila again to drink ZHanin, up to the unsuccessful (frozen) pregnancy I too accepted these tablets, all was good. In June the doctor has told or said to cease to drink them, whether to look or see to change something. I did not drink month. Recently have ended monthly, but they were without izmemeny. On US mucous 2 mm for 8 day of a cycle. The doctor speaks, that should be more and it is necessary to have a drink estrogen that it or her "to increase". Tell or say, the doctor, whether is any side effects at estrogen? And more I have asked to take from me the analysis of a blood on hormones, but the doctor pochemu-that have responded, that hormones at me by way of. But in fact if it is necessary estrogen, means not by way of, really it or he can be drunk without check on hormones? In advance it is very grateful to you for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
28.07.2004, 23:17
If you had a pregnancy with which you have interrupted at will dejstitelno, a hormonal background at you normal. If at you ba the stood pregnancy, that is an abortion disturbances of a hormonal background at you are. The doctor appoints or nominates estrogens, having seen otstutsvie adequate dynamics or changes of thickness endometrija. It is To destination right, as a matter of fact - is not present. Really, inspection is desirable.