PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In my DAUGHTER HAVE found out the OOTHECOMA AT THE LEFT WHY IT APPEARS, TREATMENT...

BABBLING
19.07.2004, 06:01
In my DAUGHTER HAVE found out the OOTHECOMA AT THE LEFT WHY IT APPEARS, the TREATMENT, WHAT MEASURES TO ACCEPT, HOW MUCH or AS FAR AS IT DANGEROUSLY CYST 4, 00 THANKS I LIVE In GRETSII

Malanova T.B.
22.07.2004, 14:42
Babbling. Now on US it is possible to tell or say precisely on 95 %, what cyst (on a structure). Tactics depends on a kind of a cyst, age of the girl. Write more in detail.

The anonym
25.07.2004, 17:41
WHETHER THE CYST THICK-WALLED WITHOUT THE LIQUID I TRANSLATE or TRANSPORT IT TO THE DAUGHTER OF 19 YEARS LITERALLY SHE CAN HURT or BE ILL;BE SICK THANKS FOR THE ANSWER

Malanova T.B.
27.07.2004, 21:26
Most likely, it is a dermoid cyst. If it so it or her only delete. Pains can be. To hurry with operation it is not necessary. It is necessary to make US 2 3 times for 6 7 day of a cycle within 2 3 months. If education remains without dynamics or changes then it is necessary to be operated, and laparoskopicheski. If you have a Russian citizenship operation in Russia will cost much more cheaply (nedorozhe 1500 dollaov).

child
28.07.2004, 22:22
SPASIBO VAM BOLSOE VI OTSEN VSE HOROSO OBIASNILI ROSSIISKOGO GRAZDANSTVA U NAS NET TOLKO GRETSESKOE