PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I accept Logest a year, usually I finish packing, and che...

Olja
27.07.2004, 18:14
Hello. I accept Logest a year, usually I finish packing, and in two days at me the menses begins. And this month there were 2 more tablets, and have already appeared smearing allocation. At me so was several months ago during ORZ. And yesterday I too badly felt myself and have taken a hot bath. The reason can in it or this? I am am disturbed still by that this month I had problems with digestion, once there was a diarrhea in 2 hours after reception of a tablet. Whether any tablet simply not could will be acquired, and now smearing allocation speak about depression of contraceptive effect? Tell or say, please, what is the time it is necessary to be protected in addition because to begin new packing without interruption I did not want.

child
28.07.2004, 21:29
Probably, that this tablet was not acquired, t. ch. Just in case be in addition protected seven days. And it is possible or probable, that you have caught a cold. And as well as at ORZ the situation repeats. Continue to drink a preparation under the schedule.