PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ee... dams, I feel not in the plate... Hello Ladies, and a horse...

Viroid
26.07.2004, 00:29
Ee... dams, I feel not in the plate... Hello Ladies, and certainly Zdrase the Doctor!!! I here wished to consult. To my girl of 17 years, we about one year live a sexual life. And so it would be desirable to pass from condoms to tablets, or on suppositories or ointments, but we do not know that better and more reliably? In fact at its or her age rather early still tablets prinemat yes? Or already mona?

Anna
27.07.2004, 12:21
It is better to descend or go on reception to the doctor. He can recommend to her that approaches or suits her.

Soboleva L.I.
28.07.2004, 02:47
Hello! If there is begun a regular sexual life also tablets it is already possible to accept. If you live together with the girl or often meet, in oral contraceptives there is a sense. Selection of tablets is carried out only by the doctor and it is obligatory at INTERNAL consultation. If the sexual life is irregular, it is possible to use spermitsidy (suppositories, a cream), but better in a combination to a condom is frames reliable protection.

Maria
28.07.2004, 19:27
And then, men with an enviable constancy wish to shift problems of contraception on women... Has accepted a tablet - and any problems... Really so it would be desirable "to put" or plant" the beloved on chemistry? It so, cry from the heart...