PDA

Просмотр полной версии : GREETINGS to all. At me the question on which cannot respond me anybody povert...

ROLLING
24.07.2004, 08:45
GREETINGS to all.
At me the question on which cannot respond me anybody believe. Vobshchem why at pregnancy it is impossible to shear hair? YES YES you will tell or say all is connected with the child, only do not speak that it or he will not have hair. I oooochen ask otvettte

Masha
24.07.2004, 15:23
And I did or made a hairstyle and my girlfriend too, at it or her the wonderful daughter, her 3 years and volosiki at it or her remarkable, by the way, was born:)))

Ekaterina
28.07.2004, 02:22
Yes nonsenses it. I was sheared and in the first pregnancy, and now in 2 times second already. Also I am painted. What now to transform itself into not well-groomed essence?:)

Liza
28.07.2004, 18:37
And my friend was cut for the first time (were up to scapulas, steel up to temples) and the child has died up to sorts or labors. It is considered, that the hairstyle of mother shortens a life to the child. I in it believe a little, but have decided to not be sheared navsjaky a case (the extremities or ends it is possible to straighten, but no more).
And about a paint, precisely I know what to paint roots it is impossible. This chemistry small in a blood gets also anything in it or this good cannot be. To start itself certainly it is not necessary, it is simple skadite to your master that roots did not touch or tamper with (it is 0, 3-), it it is possible to go through 0, 5 mm for the sake of the baby.