PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 30 years and some years occur or happen delays monthly and...

Olga
27.07.2004, 21:36
Hello! To me 30 years and some years occur or happen delays monthly and the cycle is astable.
Except for that we with the husband cannot conceive the child in any way. Some stabilization of a cycle was after reception jodosoderzhashchih tablets under the reference endokrenologa, but is short. And recently there was and at all a strange thing - after the next delay (the cycle has turned out 46 days, that is usually 33 45), later 12 days have appeared small allocation (as before monthly), they have proceeded not strong bleedings (approximately as in 4 yj day monthly.
It proceeds 7 days. What is it can be?
Before such never was. Only in the middle of a cycle I constantly feel pains in the bottom part of a stomach or belly. Advise me what to do or make.

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.07.2004, 16:37
It is necessary to be surveyed at the gynecologist - to make US, the analysis of a blood on hormones (androgens. FSG, LG, Prolactinum, hormones of a thyroid gland) then it is required to correct or adjust a cycle gormonalnyi preparations.