PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, if last menses was on May, 26th, and now 23 iju...

Marrying
23.07.2004, 00:04
Tell or Say, please, if last menses was on May, 26th, and now on July, 23rd term on US of 5 weeks. Means, what term of my pregnancy of 5 weeks or all it is necessary to be guided by date of last monthly? Thanks for the answer.

Olga
24.07.2004, 00:16
Greetings, I not the doctor, but wish to respond. At me too approximately as well as at you day of last menses on May, 28th. All the matter is that is two variants of calculation from day of last monthly and it will be called obstetric weeks and from day of conception. Both that and that are considered correct and always stipulate. And so speaking about me at me 8 obstetric weeks and most likely 5 6 weeks from conception (precisely I do not know, on uzi was not still) Hope, that has helped or assisted.

Marrying
25.07.2004, 16:38
Thanks you, Olga for the answer. And term of sorts or labors pays off proceeding from obstetric weeks or weeks on conception?

Olga
26.07.2004, 13:56
No trouble:) Is glad to help or assist, and term at us almost identical, 2 days will think:)))
Term raschityvajut proceeding from obstetric weeks, t. e. Since the first day of last menses, 40 weeks.

Olga
27.07.2004, 21:52
And here concept of 9 months, raschityvaetsja start with day of conception, t. To. 40 weeks, approximately 9, 5 months (2 weeks just after monthly about day of an ovulation, approximately certainly)

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.07.2004, 16:30
On US often on early terms give gestatsionnyj age - those term from conception that corresponds or meets to 7 8 obstetric weeks (on a menses)