PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Many thanks for your answer! Here it, dejstviteln...

Hope (Germany)
27.07.2004, 12:44
The dear doctor! Many thanks for your answer! Here it, really, the help as comes without delay!

You are right, pravidel, capsules, contains Bromocriptinmesilat. One capsule of 5 mg contains 5 Bromocriptinum. It is a unique preparation which I can transfer or carry without any troubles (unlike dostineks).

I should tell or say, that directly ahead of in vitro (IVF) my Prolactinum for the different reasons has not been checked. On former data Prolactinum at regular reception was 26. I now very much regret, that have not insisted on the control of Prolactinum. I receive Progesteronum in the form of injections once a week. It would be simply healthy, if you could tell or say to me, that Prolactinum and Progesteronum are antogonostami and consequently progesteronpokazatel in 50 speaks that at the moment of a fertilization and fastening of an embryos Prolactinum was in norm or rate. Forgive or excuse, that I force you to be engaged almost in a guessing on a coffee ground, I hope, that you have got used to meticulous patients and will find a little more patiences and for me. Otherwise, vseravno huge to you thanks! It is simply happy, that has found your page! Yours faithfully to you Hope.
P. S. I shall use your offer and I shall set one more question: at what rising Prolactinum danger of an abortion is probable?

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.07.2004, 11:42
No, they not antagonists but if Prolactinum is raised or increased normal development or manufacture of Progesteronum is blocked. The control of Prolactinum not less often than once a month, it is dangerous when raises or increases twice from norm or rate. Ask still, only write a new question - very inconveniently to come back to "old". A question