PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me kakik that white allocation, and in nutri is unpleasant, I test dis...

27.07.2004, 06:53
The doctor, at me kakik that white allocation, and in nutri is unpleasant, I test a dyscomfort, and such status as though at me tas temperaturit.
18 years, sleep. In advance thanks

Without a name
27.07.2004, 20:42
As budto-further it is not clearly written in a question.
It most likely a thrush which is easily treated and arise practically at all at acceptance antiboitikov or can simply at change it is hollow. The partner or at occurrence perogo-narushaetssja the habitual flora also amplifies body height oprju akterii and arises molochnitsa-it is necessary to descend or go to ginekogolu and to hand over analyses. It is treated usually by suppositories in current nedeli-there is nothing terrible.

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.07.2004, 11:08
Most likely there is an inflammation (colpitis) caused or called uslovnopatogennoj by flora (that which can live in norm or rate in a vagina, at depression of immunity, change of the sexual partner, cold itp, causes an inflammation). Visit or attend the doctor for survey and purposes or appointments of treatment