PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yesterday has bought or purchased test Klea Blju. Has made in the morning. And pljusik only through an hour vyriso...

The pregnant woman????
24.07.2004, 12:45
Yesterday has bought or purchased test Klea Blju. Has made in the morning. And pljusik only through an hour vyrisovalsja; (((. We shall or wait or try further. Up to monthly still tselaju week. I shall descend or go from mind or wit in expectations; (
Whether in general the test in 1 hour is truthful?

ENN
28.07.2004, 10:49
And, to instructions it is written through how much to estimate or appreciate result? I saw the indicating in tests: " estimate or appreciate result in 1 minute, but not later than 5 ". If so through an hour the result will not be authentic. I had a case when the test at all has not given out any stria. I have left it or him on a table. And I come - one polosochka in the evening. Was surprised, began the husband to tell, and he to me: " aha I have spat upon it or him, it is result of that I pregnant ".:)) Wait for a delay. Level HGCH not in one day raises or increases, up to a delay hardly the test will show pregnancy.