PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor!! Very much also your advice or council is urgently necessary. I now accept to Diana...

Loreley
27.07.2004, 08:42
The dear doctor!! Very much also your advice or council is urgently necessary. I now accept Diane-35, and there it is natural pyosh 21 put, then 7 days a break during which come monthly. I will have very important occurring (seryozno!!...), and just should come monthly... Whether it is possible kak-to detain that their arrival?? Only for 3 days. We shall admit or allow, to have a drink to Diana longer for 3 days (to open other packing). I so understand, that these tablets block offensive or approach monthly while them pyosh..., instead of react imeeno on 21 dnevnyj a cycle. I am right? And what complications can be? Thanks preogromnoe!!!

Soboleva L.I.
28.07.2004, 08:06
Hello! Yes, it is possible or probable. On 22 day simply take new packing tablets and start to accept in the same regimen. When in it or this there will be no necessity - make 7 dnevnyj a break. Dangers in it or this are not present any.