PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uazhaemyj Nail SHamilevich! Thanks for the answer. During reception "Mersilon" in gr...

Elena
22.07.2004, 17:10
Uazhaemyj Nail SHamilevich! Thanks for the answer. During reception "Mersilon" in a breast there were positive changes. Last mamografija has shown practically full disappearance or eradication fibro - to a cystic mastopathy. Unlike body height of a hysteromyoma. And how you concern to use deprovera and progestinovoj contraceptions (inektsionnoj), what doctors on this site (see recommended me a case history)?

Irtuganov N.S.
24.07.2004, 01:00
I concern basically not bad. But confuses duration of action Depoprovera, and in case of otritsiatelnoj dynamics or changes of a myoma there should be "maneuver" for actions that is limited to a long waiting time of the termination or ending of action of the prolonged preparation.

Elena
25.07.2004, 12:24
And mini-drank or saw? In fact there is not present estragenov which can provoke body height of a myoma?

Irtuganov N.S.
26.07.2004, 01:57
Probably, but is more optimum - to treat you Progestinums - djufaston, danol, etc. it is natural, it needs to be selected internally, therefore reception of other hormonal preparations is not desirable.

Elena
26.07.2004, 13:54
But "Djufaston" - a direct way to pregnancy. How then it is better to be protected (except for a condom)?

Irtuganov N.S.
27.07.2004, 16:38
Farmateks. Elena, at us a little bit different purposes. I am concerned by to try to brake body height of a myoma by restoration of high-grade function of ovaries to save you from an operative measure. Your purpose is traced with all evidence - to not admit or allow undesirable pregnancy, which, to tell the truth, at a hysteromyoma and so it is poorly probable. I am sorry, if my words have seemed to you rezkovatymi.

The anonym
28.07.2004, 03:34
Uvazhemyj the doctor, your words are absolutely remarkable! AT LEAST interest, instead of on duty phrases of type is felt: " Anything to do or make it is not necessary, observe of body height, and then all we shall cut off! ". So, WHAT, vse-taki we shall do or make? (about Farmateks I already have understood all, we shall try or taste, br..., and that is less opposite: tableki, a cream, suppositories or wads?). Well, and if serezno-you consider or count, what for 7 months (from US up to US) body height of sites appreciable? In fact the size of a uterus has remained 5 6 weeks? With impatience I look forward to hearing!

Irtuganov N.S.
28.07.2004, 06:29
Dear Elena! I suggest our correspondence to transfer or carry on e-mail, and that she rather has decayed and it is necessary to break off or lacerate already it or her under a heap of fresher reports, and each time it is more difficult. If you in Moscow - it is ready to deal with your problems internally if is not present - I shall try to answer your questions virtually. I wait for the letter to D-r23@yandex. ru address